A Reality Tour, a recording from David Bowie’s final tour, was released on DVD in 2004, and on CD, vinyl and digital download on 25 January 2010.
The recordings were from his concerts at the Point Depot in Dublin, Ireland, on 22 and 23 November 2003.
A number of bonus tracks were included on the audio releases. The CD and vinyl versions added three songs to the end of the set, and the digital download – which went on sale two weeks after the physical edition – added two extra songs.
A Reality Tour was not a great seller – its highest chart placing was in Belgium, where it peaked at number 18 on the Wallonia albums chart. It also reached the top 40 in Austria, Ireland, Portugal and Switzerland.
In the UK it got to number 53, but in the US it peaked at 191 on the Billboard chart.
Also on this day...
- 2004: Live: Paramount Theatre, Seattle
- 1996: Live: Alsterdorfer Sporthalle, Hamburg
- 1973: Travel: Southampton to New York
- 1971: Travel: Washington to Philadelphia
- 1970: Live: Three Tuns, Beckenham
- 1969: Recording: Sell Me A Coat
Want more? Visit the David Bowie history section.