David Bowie returned to London from Amsterdam on 15 February 1974.
He was accompanied on the busy three-day trip by his wife Angela and son Zowie, plus an entourage consisting of Tony and Mary Visconti, their baby Delaney, Bowie’s costume designer Freddie Burretti, chauffeur Jimmy Jones, and DJ Barry Bethell.
Also on this day...
- 1976: Live: Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Phoenix
- 1974: UK single release: Rebel Rebel
- 1973: Live: Radio City Music Hall, New York
- 1970: Live: Three Tuns, Beckenham
- 1969: Live: Town Hall, Birmingham
- 1966: Live: David Bowie and the Buzz, Pavilion Ballroom, Bournemouth
Want more? Visit the David Bowie history section.