Tin Machine performed at The Sting in New Britain, Connecticut, on 25 November 1991.
It was the 34th night of the It’s My Life Tour, which began on 5 October 1991 in Milan.
Tin Machine were David Bowie on vocals, guitar, and saxophone, Reeves Gabrels on guitar and vocals, Tony Sales on bass guitar and vocals, and Hunt Sales on drums and vocals. They were joined on this tour by Eric Schermerhorn on rhythm guitar and vocals.
- ‘I Can’t Read’
- ‘Baby Can Dance’
- ‘Betty Wrong’
- ‘Bus Stop’
- ‘Goodbye Mr Ed’
- ‘Sacrifice Yourself’
- ‘One Shot’
Also on this day...
- 2003: Live: Wembley Arena, London
- 1978: Live: Sydney Showground, Sydney
- 1974: Live: Spectrum, Philadelphia
- 1972: Live: Public Auditorium, Cleveland, Ohio
- 1966: David Bowie ends his partnership with the Buzz
- 1965: David Bowie signs management contract with Ralph Horton
- 1965: Recording: The London Boys
Want more? Visit the David Bowie history section.