Ahead of the Isolar Tour, David Bowie undertook several days of rehearsals at the Agrodome in Vancouver, Canada.
They followed two weeks of rehearsals in January 1976 in Kingston, Jamaica.
The Vancouver rehearsals lasted from 28 January to 1 February. The Isolar Tour kicked off at the city’s Pacific Coliseum on 2 February 1976.
Also on this day...
- 2004: Live: The Joint, Las Vegas
- 1996: Live: Westfalenhallen, Dortmund
- 1992: Live: Tin Machine, Festival Hall, Osaka
- 1974: Photo session: Diamond Dogs
- 1970: Live: Aberdeen University
- 1965: Live: Davie Jones and the Manish Boys, Witch Doctor, St Leonards-on-Sea
Want more? Visit the David Bowie history section.