David Bowie filmed a television commercial for the David Live album on 16 October 1974.
The shoot took place at the Channel 9 (CKLW-TV) studios at 825 Riverside Drive West in Windsor in Ontario, Canada. It cost MainMan $5,000.
David Live was released on 29 October 1974.
Also on this day...
- 1995: Live: McNicols Sports Arena, Denver
- 1974: Live: Michigan Theater, Detroit
- 1972: Travel: Kansas City to Los Angeles
- 1969: Live: All Saints Hall, London
- 1969: Photo shoot: Manchester Street, London
Want more? Visit the David Bowie history section.