Tin Machine undertook six consecutive days of rehearsals at The Factory in Dublin, Ireland, ahead of their It’s My Life Tour.
The rehearsals took place from 10-15 August 1991. This was the third day. There were several press and trade shows and warm-up gigs before the tour fully began on 5 October 1991 in Milan.
Also on this day...
- 1987: Live: Mile High Stadium, Denver
- 1974: Recording: Young Americans
- 1972: Rehearsal: Rainbow Theatre, London
- 1971: David Bowie watches Andy Warhol’s Pork
- 1966: Live: David Bowie and the Buzz, Latin Quarter, Leicester
Want more? Visit the David Bowie history section.