Following his appearance on the German TV show Für Jeden Etwas Musik (Music For Everyone), David Bowie and his manager Kenneth Pitt returned to London from Munich on 12 November 1968.
Last updated: 17 May 2023
Also on this day...
- 1983: Live: VFL Park, Melbourne
- 1971: Recording: Moonage Daydream, Soul Love, The Supermen, Lady Stardust
- 1966: Live: David Bowie and the Buzz, Le Disco A Go Go, Bournemouth
- 1964: David Bowie’s first TV interview – the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Long-Haired Men
- 1951: David Bowie begins infant school
Want more? Visit the David Bowie history section.